- Early writings and correspondence: 1837-1851
- Writings: 1860-1867
- Writings: 1868-1869
- Writings: 1870-1871
- "The Knouto-Germanic Empire & the Social Revolution:" 1870-1871
- "Against Mazzini" & other writings: 1871
- "Statism and Anarchy" & other writings: 1872-1876
- Correspondence, bibliography, index, miscellany
I see no reason to tie our publishing schedule to the chronological order, since it makes at least as much sense to work from general, familar, and/or currently topical to specific, unfamiliar, and of primarily historical interest. But the proposed division does respect some fairly natural divisions in Bakunin's career.
Getting to this stage of planning is a fairly significant relief, given the fragmentary nature of Bakunin's work. But perhaps what seems like a triumph of organization to me looks different to other potential users of the work, so, once again, I would welcome any and all feedback.